FASHION // Wedding Guest

If you know me well, you will know that I am a sucker for a wedding! Just the thought of being a part of one of the most important days in a persons life is just beautiful, and that is exactly what me and Chris did this weekend at his Dads wedding. Another thing you should know about me is that I get super emotional, so I definitely had tissues at the ready...as well as confetti! 


Chris was one of his Dads groomsmen at the wedding and after I saw how smart he looked in his suit at his fitting, I knew I needed to up my game! I always tend to dress is either black or navy and recently I have really been wanting to step out of my comfort zone when it comes to fashion and try something new. 




When I saw this duck egg lace dress and ivory blazer from Monsoon, I knew I had to buy it! The colour combination is perfect for a Summer wedding and I felt so girly and classy in it, which I loved! I had a spray tan the night before and I felt the colours just looked amazing with a tan! To finish things off I teamed it all with nude heels from Debenhams and a clutch from Accessorize.
  



Major appreciation post here to how handsome my man looked! Chris looked so smart in his three piece suit, and I loved getting all dressed up and smart...considering we are students so usually sat in our pjs together! 





For makeup I just went for a fairly natural look, with a slightly smokey eye with my trusty demi wispy lashes by Ardell! I also went for a bronzy/glowy skin and a nude lip (Too faced liquid lipstick in the shade Child Star). 




I had such an amazing day at the wedding, and safe to say they still stand as one of my favourite events! Me and Chris had the best time dancing the night away celebrating!


SOCIAL MEDIA: 
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/sophiesescape
INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk


Sophie

X





Comments

  1. This dress is just gorgeous and you look stunning init. I will go to my first wedding in July and I can't wait to wear my new dress.
    Lea, xx
    asnippetoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Ooo hope you have a lovely time angel, thank you for commenting!
      XX

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit! I love how every aspect of what you wore compliments each other so well!

    Ronnie
    www.veronicabizzarri.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much angel!!
      I felt so girly in it, so I'm glad you like it!
      Thank you so much for commenting! XX

      Delete
  3. I was on your roundup post and had to hop over to check out this dress! It is to die for! You looked super glam and stunning!

    Steph xx
    www.stephsworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts