LIFESTYLE// 2018 Resolutions

I know its been a long time since I last blogged, but I don't want to do a full blog post about it explaining myself, i'm in my final year of uni and I kind of lost myself since Summer (I will be writing about that when i'm ready) but i'm excited to be delving back into the blogosphere! You guys are certainly the most supportive community EVER so I don't even feel like I need to explain myself to you. And I thank you for that.

So here is my 2018 resolutions! I put this blog together, as I like to reflect back to this throughout the year so here goes! I created a 'vision board' over on my Pinterest account (Sophie Kennerley if you wanted to give it a little follow) of things I want to achieve or try and do this year!

1.

This may sound like such a silly one, but I think I need to believe in myself more, and this is something that I have found really hard especially during this year at uni. It is so easy to get distracted by what other people are doing, and then put yourself down. I need to learn to not do this and focus on the idea that every single person is different and everyone has their own talent! 

2. 


Something else that I really want to work for an achieve this year, is buying my own car! So you may not know this about me but I passed my driving test at 17, however i've only ever used my mums car as I knew I was going to uni so didn't want to buy one. However, this year i'll be moving back home (see point 3) and I want to buy my first ever car, so let the saving begin!

3. 

2018 marks the year of my graduation, now fingers crossed I get there because with my negative mindset in 2017, I just felt like there was no way I would graduate, however I need to work my butt off this next 6 months and smash it! Then the next big thing happens, I move back home! I haven't lived at home for 3 years, however it'll be so nice to be with my family again...but awful not living with Chris (we will both be moving home to save for a house...EEK)


4.

This year also marks the year of 'New Year New Me' - and that doesn't mean a phase that I go through in January (hopefully). Instead of saying 'this year I want to loose weight, or be a size 8', I'm saying that this year I want to be healthier - mentally and physically. So this means drinking more water, reading more books, looking after ME. And also, I've started going to Zumba with my friend Ella and I want to start exercising more in general and look after my body.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post - what are your new years resolutions if you have any? 

Sophie X



Comments

Popular Posts